Saturday, July 26, 2014

You're a good writer

"You're a good writer," she said to me.

I stared. Incredulous.

My gaze quickly switched to a corner. No I'm not. That was just a simple outline of my life. It was just random crap that I threw on the page, because you told me you wanted to know a little bit more about me. It's nothing. I'm not a great writer. Hell, during school, I was such a slow, lazy writer. I'm not creative.

"Thanks." I mumbled, staring at my hands.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm not sure. That's just a small outline of my life. I mean, does anything interest you in there?" It's not that interesting. "Do you have any questions that I should answer?"

"Why are you here?"

"My friends. They suggested I should look for a new therapist. I... want to get better?"

No comments:

Post a Comment